Re: autojumble in westminster, vt

To: "PaulM" <pmetzger@top.monad.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: autojumble in westminster, vt
From: "branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 1999 09:12:22 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul-  Hopefully we will be mounting an expeditionary force of the Midgets
of Montague (there are two of us) to the jumble in VT, but don't know if the
daughters will insist on going in the Jaguar.  If you haven't been before
it's fun.  Not too many Meejuts last year, but the weather was poor.  We'll
be in a yellow '74 and a green '67, or a maroon '98 Jag.  Pray for good
weather.  Geoff Branch