Re: My sad story: Color choices

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: My sad story: Color choices
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 15:21:41 -0700
Cc: Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Peter,

I'm never that desperate to go fish'n.  In the winter we can drop on down to
Baha if I
get the fever, or just go up the road to Don Pedro.  Guess I'm a true
Californian.
Can't stand any temperature below 50.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby