Re: Shirts

To: "Robert Erskine" <robert6@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: Shirts
From: "Toby Atwater" <toby.1969ah.1971lc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 00:48:36 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yes... definetly you are the first one on my list (as well as a couple
others)... and how could I pass up having "my" shirts go to Tasmania...
There is also a little bonus in the box that is already addressed and ready
to go. This time they are going USPS registered, insured international mail
w/ a proof of mailing.

Thanks again for you guys' patiance..

Toby