RE: It's a sickness!

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: It's a sickness!
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 14:53:47 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh well,  its was worth a try...<grin>  My dad "bought" my mom from one of
her brothers for a 6 pack of beer, and they've been married now for 28
years.  Thought I'd give it a try with the folks here on the list...<grin>
I am in California now, and as I've found out, they have laws for everything
here!

Greg