Re: Spin on oil filter bracket

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Spin on oil filter bracket
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 06:55:56 -0700
Cc: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>, spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Brad,

If I remember right that ball is the bypass around a plugged filter.  This
way it won't starve a  engine when the filter gets so plugged it won't
flow.  It needs  to work or you will bypass the filter.

I'm sure a little leakage won't kill you but it should free up and seal when
cleaned.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby