Supercharging...

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supercharging...
From: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:31:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear List:

What is a Supercharger?  What does it do?  Why might I want one for a
Spridget?

Also, my Midget has had its front (footwell) floorpans replaced by the
previous owner in a sloppy manner.  The pieces were homemade (I noticed that
the footwell floors don't seem to be available from Moss) and thus there are
gaps between the firewall/tranny tunnel panel and the floor.  The road is
visible through the gap, and I would like to know if there are any
suggestions about how to seal it up.  The aluminum foam insulated padding
doesn't seem like it would stand up to road exposure for very long, but the
gap is a bit larger (.25 - .375 inch in some places) for just a basic putty
type of sealant.  Any ideas?

Regards,

Charles
'74 Midget