Introduction...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Introduction...
From: Garry <gmckissi@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:05:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought I would send off a note introducing myself to the Spridgets
mailing list.  My name is Garry McKissick and live in Michigan with the
wife, Jennifer, and daughter, Anne.  We are very new to Austin Healeys
and have begun our search for a 58-61" Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite.  All
that we care about right now is that, is it driveable (it could be
partailly restored or older restoration)...?  We want a car that we
could drive right away without too much work (i'm not afraid to work on
the car either).  Were trying to find out going rates for these cars
too... So, if anyone knows of the whereabouts of a Bugeye Sprite ---
please let me know.

My knowledge of building engines and fixing vehicles in general goes
back a long time.  But most of the racing knowledge has to deal with
Dodge Turbocharged vehicles (working as a development engineer for
DaimlerChrysler might have something to do with this). I have designed
and built a 4-cylinder turbo that's making over 300hp to the wheels ---
that's another story.

Now you might be wondering how in the world did I ever get interested in
Austin Healey Bugeye Sprites...???  Well that would have to be because
of some good friends of ours from England, Chris and Ali Nevard.  Some
of you might know Chris, because he runs "The Midget and Sprite Club
Online" page.

I hope to learn a lot from this mailing list and maybe some day be able
to help you guys/gals out.

Garry