Re: Rear Disk Brakes

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Disk Brakes
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:29:56 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I'm not sure, but I here hot rod type talk about "narrowed nine inch ford
rear ends" as if it is a common task, possibly performed by the same folk
that shorten drive shafts?  Unfortunately, the person I was talking to did
not have that car present to look at the final product.  I think he said his
total outlay was in the neighborhood of $600.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget
63 Falcon