Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if notinterested!!!!!!!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Dining tables/Witches and the like - delete if notinterested!!!!!!!!
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 14:49:15 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Allen,

               If you don't mind, I think I'd rather forget any time I
spent in Blackpool.  As the closest seaside resort, in my my childhood, I
spent many a time there.  As I grew a little older I thought it a horrid,
dirty, place.  The nearest I would go, as an adult, was to the Open at
Royal Lytham.  (Now I'm going to get lots of hate mail from people who just
love Blackpool)

              Now, as to the Lake District .................. I couldn't
agree more.  I took Fisher there when we were in England in '96.  Did you
happen to travel up the M6 - in which case you would have travelled by
Lancaster - Home of the 'Dreaded Assize' where many of my sisters were
burned at the stake.  It is still used as one of HM Prisons today!!!!!!!!!!

             Now, let me think ................. turn signals you say?

Elizabeth

At 03:35 PM 10/13/99 EDT, Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
>Hey, Elizabeth, think you could work a spell to get my turn signals to work?
>
>Allen Hefner
>SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport
>
>p.s.  When I visited England back in 1984 I had the pleasure of meeting
>several Lancashire Lads in Blackpool.  We sat around the pub in the
Blackpool