Spridget For Sale

To: gmckissi@concentric.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget For Sale
From: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 02:23:07 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Garry,
About 2 weekends ago, Gary and I were up in Silverdale, WA, (suburb of
Bremerton) and noticed what appeared to be a really nice burgundy Bugeye
with a for sale sign in the window.  We were stopped at a light and it
was going the other direction, so we were unable to get the phone
number, but maybe they put an ad in the Bremerton Sun or the PI.  It did
sound healthy as it went by us.  Good luck in your search!
Kate