Re: Krazy idea

To: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Krazy idea
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 09:42:27 +1000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Of course, if you did use an O2 source, it would have to be carefully
regulated
so that the %O2 would remain constant independent of temp, barometric
pressure/air density, flow velocity etc since you'd have to adjust the
air/fuel
mixture to match the increased oxygen content.

It is a shame it couldn't be used like nitro and just pumped in on request!

Mike