Re: E-mail list logos avail on-line

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: E-mail list logos avail on-line
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:21:02 -0400
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 10/13/99 8:51:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:
>
> << Except that it looks like I'm crazy, because you got this second one before
>  the first one that I sent. >>
>
> This is getting more complicated than the original shirt design did.   Frank!
>  Just pick one, I trust your judgement, print it up about 3" wide max (Aint
> gonna put it on a billboard--just the little corner of my windshield), and
> let me know how much it is for sending me a couple of them.  But DON'T put a
> picture of a HAMMER anywhere on the sticker.  <g>
>
> ---David C.

According to Frank the sticker is applied with a swift and sharp blow from
a 22 oz. framing hammer.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"