DUPLICATE MESSAGE TEST - THIS IS A TEST!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "LIST Spitfires autox" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "LIST MG autox" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: DUPLICATE MESSAGE TEST - THIS IS A TEST!
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 23:52:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Alright people...get out your  Counters.
Let's see which list is duplicating which messages
 the most This e-mail is being typed at 11:49 PM EST
 I'll wait till exactly midnight to hit the SEND key.
It is being sent to the Spitfire list, MG list, and Sprigged list.
Please wait a full 24 hours...and each recipient... please
respond directly to ME ONLY as to how many copies of
the original message came to you directly
through your normal mail system.

Use the mail link below, in your subject line put ONLY the NUMBER
of the copies you received. If you are a member of more than
one of the above mentioned lists, please state that fact in the body of
the message

thanks    I'll post the results of the test for all to see.

Paul Tegler
wizardz@teglerizer.com     http://www.teglerizer.com