Re: Intro

To: r.kells@att.net
Subject: Re: Intro
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 21:13:28 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ross,

Is that Bryan College Station?  My wife is a Texan.  We lived in Tomball
ten years.  Welcome to 'The List'.  Yes there are a few others with the
same sickness.  It grows on you.  Me I had a 52 MGTD, and a 74 MGB in
the same garage and turned out the lights for a couple of nights.  Ended
up with four little Bug-i's running around.  Try explaining that to your
wife.  We presently have a xj12c with the original engine,  Great car as
long as you don't have to fix it.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby