Re: What kinds of cheap wheels would fit on a sprite?

To: Vince Strazzabosco <vstrazzabosco@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What kinds of cheap wheels would fit on a sprite?
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:18:31 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You need find a 4 x 4" pattern. Chevy Vega, some of the later ChevyIIs and
a few others I can't recall. Some 100mm wheels will work also. They do make
wheels that have an oval stud hole that will fit from 4-4.5 inch patterns.
These can be purchased new from $30-35 each I believe. Even used 4x4s are
hard to find.

Gerard

At 11:43 AM -0700 10/14/99, Vince Strazzabosco wrote:
>The title says it all....
>
>What kinds of cheap, commonly available wheels would
>fit on a Sprite?
>
>Thanks,
>
>vince
>

>=====