Re: Mini Lite

To: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Mini Lite
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 16:09:25 -0700
Cc: Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It's hard to describe.  The most pronounced difference I think is that
the area where the nuts contact the wheel is flat all around.  The
center of the wheel is like a disk with a hole in the middle and 4 holes
for the nuts.  Around the disk is a lip.  From there the spokes go
outward.  On most replicas, the spokes originate further towards the
center of the wheel which makes the spokes look longer.  To be honest,
the first time I saw 13" Minilites on a Midget, I was disappointed.  I
like some of the replicas better.

Ulix

--
http://students.washington.edu/~ulix/         '67 Sprite     '74 X1/9