RE: A couple of Problems.

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A couple of Problems.
From: "Greg Gowins" <cartman@dnai.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 08:31:32 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi David,

That is a weird one.  If its not leaking at either the MC or the wheels,
then there must be a break somewhere in the lines, caused by maybe a rock or
something.  I know on my Sprite that the line to the rear runs through the
tranny tunnel, and if the break were in there, you really wouldn't see any
spilled fluid.

As for the wheel studs, I feel your pain.  Yes, the dodo heads do over
torque the nuts with an air gun and cause studs to break.  I've had that
happen many times, even when I request that they do it by hand.  Since
you've got to pull the hubs anyway,  you might as well replace all of them
while you are at it.  Because if one broke, the others are suspect.

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA