Subjects

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Subjects
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:45:29 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Listers,

I've noticed that the volume of messages has jumped severely recently.
Many of them have little or no LBC content.  I don't have a problem with
discussions about cajun food on the list.  I'm guilty of non-LBC chit-chat
too.  However, I am  hoping to encourage everyone to mark their subject
lines to give us a clue as to the message topic and add the "no LBC" tag
when that is the case.  This is especially true when people respond to
messages.  After three or four rounds of responses the subject line often
has nothing to do with the content that has evolved.  I'm afraid that in my
zest to trim the quantity that I read, that I will delete something I would
find interesting.

Thanks, Herb