Re: Chassis I.D. number

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MidgetSpriteClub" <midgetspriteclub@listbot.com>
Subject: Re: Chassis I.D. number
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:06:46 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The G means the car was assembled at the Abingdon plant, and the fact that I
know that means I am a truly obsessive personality
.
Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain