Re: Stupid thieves (LBC protection content only)

To: soavero@yahoo.com, cartman@dnai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid thieves (LBC protection content only)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:56:33 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/15/1999 5:14:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

> Folks,
>  I recently  installed a wireless alarm system that is
>  extremely non-invasive from an installation
>  standpoint.  Got the garage covered real easily.

How about some details?  I just got a call from some folks that said I had
won a system at a drawing at H*me D*pot (sorry Frank).  Appears to be a scam.
 Supposedly a free $1200 system if I sign a 2 yr commitment at $32.96 a month.

R. Houston