Re: New Jensen

To: boxweed@thebest.net, biffjones@erols.com
Subject: Re: New Jensen
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 14:25:13 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,

I too read about the new Jensen in the papers and saw a photo of it.  What is
hard to comprehend is how it can be called new when it is exactly the same
NEW car the company showed at the British Motor show last year.

There is a web site for the London Motor show which happens next week (I'll
be their!) - I think the URL is www.london-motorshow.co.uk   OR
www.londonmotor-show.co.uk - there may be details of the exhibitors.

Daniel1312    \o/

In a message dated 17/10/99 16:07:21 GMT Daylight Time, boxweed@thebest.net