a UK response to Re: A new world? [Long, but important.]

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: a UK response to Re: A new world? [Long, but important.]
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:41:24 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Mark & list,

I fall into the category of not being in the US of A and appreciate that when
I get a cheque from the USA it costs me £5 to get it cashed so guess vice
versa is about the same.

I also note all the payment in kind comments BUT what about payment by LBC
parts?  Problem here is the cost of the postage which gets expensive for
heavy items (might as well keep the parts and send a cheque.  What I do have
though is a pair of 36mm main venturi for a 45DCOE Weber - pricey to buy new
but they never wear out.  It makes sense for some of you guys (and gals?) to
stop mucking about with 34mm main venturi and try the 36s.  BTW I run 40mm
main venturi in my cars 45.

Does anyone (Mark?) want them in exchange to a donation to Mark?  Or does one
of the other UK listers (assuming we reach double figures) want to collate
funds for one UK cheque?

Daniel1312   \o/