Re: Fuel pump...(No more LBC)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump...(No more LBC)
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 22:41:04 -0400
Cc: Shawn Knight <eybdoogy@earthlink.net>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Ron Soave wrote:

> I have it too - showed Frank the source of my twisted
> mind - check out chapter 2, pg 53, problem 4 about the
> monkeys.  Made Frank appreciate his job all the more.

What is really scary is that Ron remembers the problem and the page.
Courses like that I try to forget.  I had a discrete math course where
the prof. handed out old exams.  Most of the class could not solve
one of the problems so the prof starts to work on it.  He filled up three
large chalk boards and at the bottom points at an equation and
said there is the answer.  I got lost on board number two.  Then
the kid who asked the question point out that it was the same
equation that the prof. had started with.  The prof. steps back
thinks about it for a minute and states, "There must be an easier
way to solve this, but I can't think of it."  Great, and the
class might get something like that on a exam.  Half the class
failed and I bust my butt for a stinkin C.  And he was not the
the worst prof. that I had.  The worst one went nuts and killed
his wife, but that is for another thread.  No joke.

> Ron Soave
> "You Are What You Remember"

So Ron are you a problem or a monkey?

--
William Gilroy
77 Midget

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"