new toy

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: new toy
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 06:12:24 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
After a lengthy search, I finally found a rust free bugeye - got it Friday
:>) These things are hard to find!! It is AN5L38924 and has a 1275 w/
ribcase in it. Everything actually works but the horn - where does it
mount(it was in the parts box). Engine # is 12V/5872/26647 - can someone
tell me what vintage?
 The car also came with a factory hard top which I will never use. It is
white fiberglass and in very good shape except for the weather-stripping -
anyone interested email me(northeast OH).
 The clutch pedal travel is about 2 inches, is this normal? engages and
disengages fine.
Thanks in advance.
Dave Camp - too many toys - too little garage
60 sprite
79 midget
49 Chevy truck