SU Baseline Settings, '74 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: SU Baseline Settings, '74 Midget
From: richard.arnold@juno.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 06:35:15 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

I've been working on a 1974 Midget, 1275, ribcase.  I *think* the carbs
are HS2's (I have no real experience with SU carbs).  This was an aborted
project, and after a lot of sorting out, managed to get it fired up and
running.  Seems to run fairly well, after the carbs and intake were
tightened down.  I'd like to take a stab at tuning in the carbs; can
someone point me to a web resource for this to supplement my Haynes?  I'd
also like to know some baseline settings (ie, where to begin the
adjustments from).

Thanks!

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"
'86 Ford LTD Crown Victoria "BarcaLounger on Wheels"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com