Re: Push starting in reverse?

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Push starting in reverse?
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:48:37 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I don't think there's any difference of opinion here, Daniel.  I would (and
have) always use 2nd gear for popping the clutch (= bump start) going
forward.  The original question was about starting the car in reverse.  2nd
gear will not work if you roll the car backward.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 10/15/99 2:58:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Daniel1312