Re: Rotten Tops and Tonneaus

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: Rotten Tops and Tonneaus
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:44:40 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Brad Fornal wrote:

> I have made a contact who claims that her mother can make a tonneau and
> a top for less than the catalogs, although I'm not sure of the quality,
> yet. I will have to supply my own fasteners as all she will do is the
> sewing on the material, I am going to have her make me a tonneau for the

Brad,

I asked the guy who did my interior about making a tonneau cover.  He
told me the problem that he had, was he has yet to find the proper
material.  Check that the material that she uses is the correct type,
proper weight.   Let us know how it turns out.  I also might be interested
in where she gets here material.  The guy around the corner might
be able to make me a tonneau cover.

Bill Gilroy
77 Midget
90 Shar-Pei

TrackTime Driving School where the only requirement is
"You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers's license
and able to drive a strandard stick shift and fit through the car window"