Changing brakes and tie rod ends

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Changing brakes and tie rod ends
From: "John C. Gottstein" <gottstein@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 14:23:45 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi,
  I'm about to fix up my front end by putting on new rotors, brake pads,
bearings, and tie rod ends so that I can get the wheels aligned (it's a
little wobbly now).  Does anybody have some "ask me how I know" tips for me,
since it will be my first time doing all of this.  How can I tell that the
calipers are still working 100%?

Also, the Haynes manual doesn't elaborate on the tie rod end or bearing
replacement, so any insight would be appreciated.

The car is a 1975 Midget 1500 by the way.

Thanks a lot,
John Gottstein