Re: What I need is a flowchart...

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: What I need is a flowchart...
From: ulix <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:47:15 -0700
Cc: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Charles,

good deduction so far.
I would take a voltage tester and see if there is power at the starter
side of the solenoid when you turn the switch.
Or (more fun), you could connect the two sides of the solenoid together
with, say, a pair of pliers and see if the starter turns over.

If there is power on the starter side of the sol., you are down to bad
cable connection to starter, bad starter or bad ground from chassis to engine.

Ulix