Re: APATHY!

To: bugeyeguy@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: APATHY!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 10:35:51 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks, Tom, for your words of encouragement to club
members everywhere.  You have a good message.  The
big trick is that the message has to be repeated every
6 months or so, to keep it fresh in everyone's mind.  And
clubs have to keep their programs fresh and exciting.
New ideas will foster more new ideas.

I joined the Philly Region SCCA a little over a year ago to
get back into rallying, and found that there was no rally program
in Philly.  So I started one!  A year later, everybody asked
if I would run for the board of directors of the region.  Well, I
turned them down.  I am just getting back into motorsports
after raising my kids.  I need a coupla years to get my new
(to me) Midget running, as well as getting the rally program
running.  I will eventually wind up on the board, but I am just
not ready yet.

I wish I were close enough to join your little group.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 10/20/99 11:21:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,