Re: My Midget Leans

To: "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My Midget Leans
From: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 13:34:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I think they all must tend to lean sooner or later. My 79 has leaned like
this since I got it in 86. I have heard that if you take apart both leaf
springs and interchange every other leaf it will help even things out - but
I never bothered - maybe someday when something breaks back there.
Dave Camp
79 Midget
60 Sprite
49 big ugly truck