Parts on Door Steps

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts on Door Steps
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 23:36:21 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As the recent thre....uh, subject was dicussing parts given to others, I
have to tell you about what just happened to a good friend who is into
MGAs.
He called me tonight to ask if I stuck a bunch of Midget parts on his
door step. It was not me, I told him if he found MGA parts on his door,
he could call me and ask if I put them there.

Apparently somebody dropped off 2 doors, 2 boot lids, and a windscreen
from a side curtain Midget on his front porch. So he knows what they are
but does not need or want them. I have to go look and confirm what they
are but he discribed side curtain doors, a windshield glass only, and 2
trunk lids, 1 says "Midget" on it and the MG octogon is missing.
Now the burning question....Did any of you listers drop off a bunch of
Midget parts on Church Hill dr in Toms River?
--
 Frank
 Drive it or give it to somebody that will