Interesting item on eBay web site item#185848271: 1977 MG MIDGET TONTO C

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#185848271: 1977 MG MIDGET TONTO COVER used
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 13:21:50 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
This is not only an extremely rare item but certainly the one Tonto Cover that
I have ever seen advertised.

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  1977 MG MIDGET TONTO COVER used
Seller: greenbeard@turbonet.com
Starts: 10/21/99, 14:47:57 PDT
Ends:   10/31/99, 13:47:57 PST
Price:  Currently $6.50
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=185848271

Item Description:
           DUE TO THE INTERMITTENT GLITCHES WITH EBAY,  I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO
NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST 10 MINUTES TO BID, BUT ENTER YOUR HIGHEST BID NOW.
The MG parts that I am listing are from a 1977 MG Midget with a 1275 engine.
When I injured my right arm about 10 years ago, it ended my standard
transmission days.  All of the used parts were in good working order when I
stored them in boxes for future use.  The parts are a one time listing with NO
MINIMUMS.   There is some slight damage to this cover.  The black leather is in
good shape with some white marks as seen in the first photo.  There is also one
snap missing as seen in the last photo.  The second photo shows the bottom side
of the tonto cover.  As you can see, the netting that holds the padding in
place is torn in two areas.  The photo shows the item shape and color better
than I can describe it.        This item weighs 2 1/2 lb.  Due to the weight of
the above item/s they will be shipped United Parcel Service.  Ship!
ping prices will vary, depending on where you live.  The rate for this item is
from $5.19 to $6.97.  If you would like to check on the actual shipping prices
from UPS, use my zip code (99163) as the starting point and your zip as the
destination. I add $1.00 for packing material, handling and delivery to the UPS
depot to the actual shipping.   I limit all combined auctions to a maximum of
50 lbs., shipping weight.  Email for prices on combined auctions or Click here
and figure out your own combined shipping by adding the weight of each item and
checking the chart . I am not out to make money on postage, just break even. .
    SHIPPING USA ONLY     as described above     We ship the same day upon
receipt of money orders and certified as well as personal checks from bidders
with 25+ feedback,  if shipping address is included with confirmation.      If
no shipping address is included with confirmation, there will be a  72 hour
delay in shipping after money received,     We may !
have to hold personal checks from folks we don't know for ten working days
before shipping.   We expect high bidder to contact us or respond to our
initial contact within three days of our conformation notice, otherwise we will
consider the transaction uncompleted and will re-list the item.  Payment MUST
BE sent within 10 days, (received within 14 days) of close of auction.    GOOD
LUCK BIDDING…………….   Check my other auctions using the link at the top of the
page   CONFIRMATION WILL BE SENT WITHIN 4 HOURS OF THE CONCLUSION OF THIS BATCH
ON MG PARTS LISTINGS TO ACCOMMODATE MULTIPLE BID WINNERS AND GIVE ME TIME TO
FIGURE WINNERS AND SHIPPING    By bidding on this item, you as bidder agree to
all of the above conditions.
On 10/21/99 at 15:09:48 PDT, seller added the following information:

      FREE Auction Counters, Image Hosting,

      Listing and Bidding tools by Honesty.com

      OTWA Auction Message Forums

      OAUA

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com