races

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au
Subject: races
From: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:04:08 GMT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Mike,
I managed to catch the last few races at sandown yesterday.
I wasn't keen to pay $15 for the last 90 minutes so I found a spot at the
end of the front straight with a reasonable view.
It turned out to be the place to be to see a yellow spridget lose it on the
corner to be immediately followed by 2 other red ones. (I hoped none of them
were you!) Most entertaining racing.
pity I didn't have a video camera..the yellow one would have made a great
5-10 second MPEG,
His front left panel disintegrated but he got straight back out there.
there were some beautiful cars to look at too.
Andy