Re: Lister's Age

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lister's Age
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 19:52:03 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess I can fess up.  I'm 48 and my Sprite is 39.  We've been
"involved" for 6 years during her rejuvination.  She's my 7th Bugeye. My
first was a runner in 1971.  Paid 150 dollars for it and it included a
factory hardtop.  I've always owned one since my first. The exception
being service overseas and the birth of my first daughter (we needed a
down payment for a new house and the Sprite was the most liquid asset I
had).  My wife has never owned or driven one.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
00 Ford F-150
99 Mercedes E320W