22,000 for 22,000!!!!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 22,000 for 22,000!!!!!
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 17:44:06 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
heck my bugeye has 31,000 miles on it !  is it now all of the suden worth
20,000?  i think not! my old 56 chevy was photographed for the trunk
restoration section of a well know 55-57 chevrolet book on restoration.
that didn't make it worth any more when my ex-wife sold it(DO NOT ASK!!!)

so now if you publish a book on a specific car and use a specific low milage
original car,     you can over inflate that car's value towards the
rediculous and obscene!

chuck.
looking for a really low milage car cheap!
then writing the book and selling the car!LOL!.....not!