Withdrawal

To: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Withdrawal
From: Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 15:18:06 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I couldn't keep away from the list for very long, having some
withdrawal symptoms, so I'm back.  Still don't have much time, but what the
heck, right?  :-)

A bit of an update, I've just about gotten the free car's new engine back in
and ready to go.  I ran into a bit of strangeness...two different radiators,
one of which I can't find in a catalog anywhere (which happened to be the
one I installed in the car...didn't notice they were different until I tried
to hook up hoses).  So I've gotta run out to a parts place and get a flex
hose this weekend.

Anyway, good to be back!

adrian

J. Adrian Barnes, MCP