Re: TOWBARS

To: Gary and Kate Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: TOWBARS
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 12:37:48 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
By removing the attachments that you are talking about and putting the
towbar there you get a more secure towing mount. I had a VeeWee dune
buggy as a kid and had a tow bar on it that had a firm yet pivoting
mount on the strut rack and I never had any trouble pulling it but a
friend had a strap on towbar for his truck that allowed it to walk and
wobble a bit when it was towed because the mount was not real secure.
Any thoughts on how firm the mount should be??       Brad