Re: Interesting ... Jack forMGMIDGET/ AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting ... Jack forMGMIDGET/ AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 17:53:10 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I also have one of the AH Scissors jacks that was in the boot when I got may
car last year.  It seems to have been purchased aftermarket and is of
Japanese manufacture.  They got the decimal in the wrong spot when the price
was marked on it.  It reads $5.00 instead of the more accurate $500.

Robert D.