back in the saddle

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: back in the saddle
From: Robert Weeks <lists@woozy.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 18:40:42 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all,

We're back from our wedding and the honeymoon. We had a great time
but unfortunately it poured on our wedding day so we couldn't work
the Midget in to any of the activities. We did get to drive it to the
rehearsal dinner though ;-)  We'd like to thank everyone who sent us
congratulatory emails and their advice and good wishes.

I just wanted to let the listers from North Carolina know that the
Alan Briggs Memorial rally will be held this Saturday starting at
10:00 in Farrington Village. The weather should be great. The wife
and I put over 100 miles on the Midget last Sunday driving out on the
backroads and it was great.

For more info on the rally go to:

http://www.ncmgcc.org/events/d3024727200.html

btw, any car is welcome, so if you MG isn't running or you don't have
an MG come in the family car or your pickup or whatever. Should be a
great time!

Thanks,

Robert