Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MGMIDGE

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#191028408: Jack for MGMIDGET/AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 1999 21:26:17 -0600
Cc: ldsp <ldsp@flash.net>, Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Are you talking about how to keep all that smelly oil from flooding the tunnel
area when removing the motor and tranny? Easy, remove the yoke from an old
propeller shaft and put it on the rear of the tranny as it passes under the
shifter hole. works for me. Now about how the price dropped $135, whats up with
that?!?!?!             Brad