The Bugeye is here!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Bugeye is here!
From: Rich Hill <richard.hill@sri.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Nov 1999 11:29:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, our '60 Sprite arrived on the trailer from Washington this morning
(made the trip with a gaggle of Mercedes and a Westfield) -- in more or less
good shape.  Seems that something shorted in the distributor and fried the
wire that goes to the "terminal block" (at least that's what the catalogs
call it).  Easy and cheap to replace but is there a more serious fault that
might have caused this?  I'll put in a new terminal block and condenser
tonight and see what happens.  Any words of wisdom (or even just wild
guesses) would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich
'79 MG Midget