Re: British Parts Bargins/final list!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Parts Bargins/final list!
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:39:37 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I just received a notice about a sale at The British Parts Connection.  I
just installed one of these tops (see below), and this sounds like a real
bargain, esp. since it comes with the header seal.  Shipping on an order over
$25.0 is free.  Contact The BPC at:

 the BRITISH PARTS CONNECTION
      176 Lincoln Street
       Bangor, ME 04401
     Phone: 207 990 3422
      Fax: 207 945 3518
    Email: mail@theBPC.com
    Website: www.theBPC.com

I think I have only bought from them once, and had no complaints.  Other than
that, I got on their mailing list.  No other comments about the company
except I have no financial interest, etc, etc, and he drones on and an, and
then he starts foaming at the mouth...

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

<< >new items that should have been on earlier lists;