Re: sprite CANVAS tops

To: "Bryan Vandiver" <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Subject: Re: sprite CANVAS tops
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 21:10:47 -0800
Cc: "Spridget Mail List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bryan
Price sounds like quite a bargain for a canvas top, as the vinyl ones are
only about $20 cheeper.  Do you know if they custom make these to order, or
do they do a bunch of them and take them off the shelf as ordered?  I want
to get one made with a zip out rear window in canvas, but couldn't find
anyone who made them, and the canvas ones I did find were almost $700.
Please send me their phone number.

David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget