Re: Original radio

To: Dan Dwelley <maine2me@yahoo.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original radio
From: PaulM <pmetzger@top.monad.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:06:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
dan,
        i'm trying to think back to previous radio upgrades i've done, mostly
on american cars. my memory may be foggy, but the brown lead is
possibly for a power antenna, designed to raise it only when the radio
is turned on. never had a car with one installed, so i'm not really
sure.
        maybe this answers your question, maybe not.

paul m

--
paul metzger
keene, nh