found a mechanic

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: found a mechanic
From: Amy <casoich@sgi.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:15:57 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

 Just wanted to share my joy! I found a mechanic near me who works on
british cars...better yet, he's going to trade me some labor costs for
tattoo work :)  Don't you just love to barter?

 My car is getting towed next week sometime and getting the
clutch/brakes all done. Then in storage at my dad's till spring when the
body work is to be done. So I'm sure I may have a whole bunch of obvious
and stupid questions for all of you spridget gurus out there in the next
few weeks  ;}

Amy

67 Sprite MkIV