Re: Re:Panhard rod.& dellorto Q's

To: "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Re:Panhard rod.& dellorto Q's
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:00:49 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
APT sells parts for the dellorto. Their web site is at
http://www.aptfast.com/
You can at least get an idea of the prices.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
God, grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones that I do,
And the eyesight to tell the difference.