Steering Wheel Needed

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Wheel Needed
From: Bill & Cindy <fatboy@mail.metro.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 10:35:39
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Dear List,

We are in need of a steering wheel for our 65 Sprite.

Currently, the car is a bare shell on wheels while we await to move into
our new home, and subsequently begin a long refurbishment project...(on the
car...not the new home ...Thank You!)...

Anyway, if we could find a steering wheel it would sure make it easier to
get her on the trailer (someday you should ask me about the "free" trailer
we recently obtained...that's a story in and of itself!) and move her about
the yard.

An original, good condition and reasonably priced wheel is preferred, but
if we cannot find that, anything that fits and is of the "we tight"  price
range would be useful.

Thanks for listening,

Bill & Cindy

P.S. Whatever became of the windshield sticker/decal idea? Did we miss the
ordering phase or did the concept never come to fruition?