Re: Robert and Co.

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: Robert and Co.
From: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:21:31 -0600
Cc: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Oh dear Bill,

        I am so sorry that you had to open the packet yourself.  Of course, if
you
come to Spridgetstock you'll be able to avail yourself of the breakfasts
that we all cook.

        I may serve Fisher's breakfast in bed each day, but if I feel hungry at
three in the morning he will happily get up and make me cheese on toast.
Usually served by a nude waiter!!!  Beat that!!!

Elizabeth