heading for utah

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: heading for utah
From: "cfchrist" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 22:55:08 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
sat am we are departing.  i-80 all the way!  heading for magna utah.   then
to the grand canyon.   then tuscon az. then east through of all places
roswell mn..  passing through extreme north texas and then swinging up north
towards pennsylvania(home).   my garage is full!  no stuffing a sprite in
it!   frank........dont even.....oh what the hack if i can rebuild it drop 1
off!  ha-ha!  expecting to get back here around thanksgiving.   just a
little drive cross country with the car trailer atached.   i'm gonna need a
case of brewskis and a week to get back to my old self after this little
excursion!  be well all and see ya soon!

chuck.
why is evryone worried about my tow vehicle having 280,000 miles on it?
i'll show e'm!   (i hope)